Smyle Metric combines credible experience data with expert analysis to reveal important truths. From strategy to reporting, Metric has event measurement covered.
- Identify what matters. Define clear goals aligned to brand objectives.
- Capture what counts. Use credible data from a variety of sources based on the nature of the initiative.
- Optimise live. Act on real-time / near real-time Metric intel to optimise experiences.
- Benchmark success. Compare results to pre-initiative and industry averages.
- Demonstrate impact. In Metric data visualisation reports to illustrate impact.
- Grow initiatives. Use evidence to protect and grow programmes
- Influence positive change. With key findings and persuasive recommendations.
- Deliver improvement. Chart an informed path to continual improvement.
The Metric difference
Smyle Metric raises the measurement game by capturing impact on emotions, behaviour and planet.
Return on Emotion
Chart the emotional journey of an audience using facial analysis, pulse rate sensors and other experimental technology. We use emotional response data to calculate a Return on Emotion score for initiatives – the first industry metric of its kind.
Track participant behaviour – online or in-person, pre-, during and post-event, using RFID, NFC, camera arrays and digital platform analytics. Use the Metric dashboard to access an AI generated at-a-glance snapshot of audience behaviours to optimise experiences in the moment.
Understand how sustainable programmes are with Smyle’s industry-leading Cycle Score. We recommend this as a core metric for all, reflecting our bold commitment to delivering planet-friendly initiatives.
How does Metric work?
Smyle can evaluate the impact of any live physical or digital experience.
PLAN – We’ll work with you to define initiative goals, such as:
- Growing revenue
- Retaining customers or employees
- Changing behaviours
- Strengthening the brand
PERSONALISE – Customise the analysis with an array of add-on metrics.
This might include PR coverage, social reach, lead generation results or measuring initiative sustainability with Smyle Cycle.
IMPLEMENT – Using best-practice and innovative data collection techniques, we’ll capture what counts.
- Surveys and polls
- Interviews and observation
- Physical and digital behavioural tracking
- Emotion tracking
The Smyle Metric Report
Post-event, we combine data analysis with industry knowledge to assess performance against goals, benchmark to key standards and project long-term outcomes. And, we provide actionable recommendations to drive continuous improvement.
All this is presented to you by Smyle in a super-informative Metric report which:
- Assigns meaning to data
- Assesses performance against your goals
- Benchmarks to industry standards
- Clearly identifies the wins (whoop, whoop)
- Indicates where improvement is needed
- Provides actionable recommendations for next time around
Together we're stronger. As part of our commitment to raising the measurement bar, we’re reaching out across the events industry to promote and standardise best-practice, share knowledge and drive effectiveness as founding members of the Experiential Marketing Measurement Coalition.Dax Callner, Strategy Director at Smyle