- Identify what matters. Define clear performance and impact goals.
- Develop a measurement strategy and toolset.
- Capture credible data from a variety of sources, using time-tested techniques.
- Optimise live. Act on real-time / near real-time Metric intel to optimise as needed.
- Benchmark success. Compare results to pre-initiative and Smyle gathered averages.
- Demonstrate impact. In clear and digestible reports.
- Influence positive change. With key findings and helpful recommendations.
The Metric difference
Smyle by Metric captures an array of useful data in our analysis:
- Performance data to understand how activities are performing, real-time
- Impact data to understand results against business objectives
- Emotion data to understand resonance with the target audience
- Sustainability data to understand impact on the environment
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion data to understand impact on DEI goals
Special highlight: Return on Emotion
Chart the emotional journey of an audience using facial analysis, pulse rate sensors and other experimental technologies. We use emotional response data to calculate a Return on Emotion score for initiatives – the first industry metric of its kind.
As part of our commitment to raising the measurement bar, we’re reaching out across the events industry to promote and standardise best-practice, share knowledge and drive effectiveness, as founding members of the Experiential Marketing Measurement Coalition.Dax Callner, Strategy Director at Smyle and Board President, Experiential Marketing Measurement Coalition