Taken in isolation activations and events that place significant demands on resources and generate waste, could be considered inherently unsustainable. But, they are also powerful agents for change. They bring people together; to connect, to learn, to celebrate, to shift culture.
And in making events happen, we believe there can be a better way.
Using Cycle we’re working with brands to place sustainability at the heart of experience planning, design, delivery and evaluation.
Developed by a passionate in-house team in partnership with event sustainability expert David Stubbs, our Cycle service flexes to suit your objectives.
We believe in delivering amazing experiences in a more conscious, lower impact way. Events that deliver on your brand sustainability goals in a meaningful way. Whether that’s accelerating your transition to a cleaner, low carbon, circular event model; or harnessing the powerful positive impact events can have on changing society. That’s where Cycle comes in.
Changing the game
From planning through to delivery, Cycle enables you to embed sustainability best practice at every stage of the event process.
Combining Smyle innovation and creativity, Cycle pushes what’s possible; creating incredible experiences that work for people and planet.
Cycle accelerates sustainability in seven core areas:
- Strategy & planning. Consultation to deliver events that align with corporate sustainability goals.
- Communication. Engage all stakeholders and guests, and strengthen your sustainability story.
- Experience. Create audience experiences that measurably deliver on sustainability goals.
- Compliance. Meet ISO 20121 requirements for event sustainability management.
- Measurement. Capture and benchmark sustainability metrics to assess progress.
- Reporting. Clearly identify impact, share insights and opportunities for positive change.
- Taking action. Use actionable recommendations to inspire continuous improvement and evolution.
I am delighted to have been part of the development of Cycle because it puts sustainability at the heart of how we should be thinking about planning and delivering events. By focusing on the impact of events on people and planet, Cycle will make a huge contribution to drive innovation in the events industry and deliver meaningful change.David Stubbs, independent sustainability expert: currently adviser to the International Olympic Committee, Formula 1, English Premier League and World Rugby. Former Head of Sustainability for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games